Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Me again....

:-) Okay, here is another post for the month of February. LOL.... can't say that it's gonna be anything exciting but here it is. Gonna shout out to my baby sis...BUBBA... who is now in Colorado...HI BUBBA!!!

I am SO freakin' sick of winter. I think it might actually be decent this weekend PRAISE GOD!! If so, I am gonna get my butt out in it and take a walk with the kiddos. Anything about 50 degrees sounds like heaven right now!!!

Can't believe March is right around the corner. Where in the heck did February go?? Something about the whole 28/29 days just makes it fly by!!!

Got a wedding photo gig for June. WOOHOO!!! Someone called today and wants more snapshots instead of the 'posed' stuff. I'm not the main photo person so that makes me SO MUCH MORE relaxed!! :-) Hopefully the weather is getting ready to break so I can get outside and rack up some pictures!!! :-)

Until next time... peace and blessings...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing!

Linda M. Cain said...

Hi,
Get out there and show us some of your photos!!! Thanks for signing up for the class in St Louis and checking out my blog! It's going to be fun...see you there!
Linda

Trish said...

Hey you!

You make my day when you post sweet things on my blog, and I wanted to say hi to you on yours! Cool about the wedding gig! I want to see pics. And ITA about the whole winter thing--it is snowing outside, and we had 2 snow days here this week alone! Where is the sun?