Tuesday, March 11, 2008

GTGA

GTGA = GOT TO GET AWAY.....

A little girls night this weekend and I can not freakin' wait!!!!!!!! One full day and night of girl time sounds like bliss doesn't it??!! :-) If only it was Saturday right now!!!

Praise the lord in heaven there is FINALLY some sunshine today and the weather is actually NICE! I sure hope it lasts.

So many projects and stuff I wanna start in April. The little tag book that Cathy Z. designed is so stinkin' cute. LOVE the little template she designed! Since I"ve bought a refill for my Kodak camera I am gonna print a 'photo a day' hell or high water!! Want and NEED to get back in the scrappin' mode.....most of all, I NEED to journal. Lots of shit floating around my head lately - stuff that needs to get out and STAY OUT!!! :-)

until next time, peace and blessings....

1 comment:

Trish said...

i'm so jealous of your girls night away! If only you lived here in Ohio...:)

Have fun, and enjoy yourself!