Wednesday, March 19, 2008

7 Random Facts...

Let's see...if though I wasn't officially 'tagged' by anyone I am gonna go ahead and list 7 random facts about me. Here goes....

1. I NEVER, NEVER walk around barefoot...it grosses me out!!
2. As a little girl I always wanted a horse. I would have all these books on bed about horses and my plan was that I'd fall asleep with them every night and my mom and dad would see how much I loved horses that they'd HAVE to get me one. I never got a horse....
3. My favorite color since forever has always been purple but lately I'm into PINK.
4. I've always been a night owl.
5. I've never gotten my eyebrows waxed but really, really want too. BUT, I have a HUGE fear of walking away with NO eyebrows!!
6. My daughter wants me to dye my hair a shade of red and I'm SERIOUSLY thinking about doing it.
7. I could live in a bookstore.

Well, that's it. Seven random tidbits about me. Nothing earth shattering.

4 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

OK Country Girl!!! I hope you mean by "see you soon" that you're coming to St.Louis! It's gonna be great!
Linda

Trish said...

Hey you!

I thought we were friends. But a girl who cannot walk around barefoot? Not sure about you now.

:)

Linda M. Cain said...

You are a HOOT! Thanks for visiting the blog...the picture of me and Wendy is good...looks like someone is prodding me with something, but it's the best I've seen....so....up it goes!
Linda

Obsessedwithlife said...

Thanks so much for leaving a message on my blog-it was great to meet you and spend the day with such wonderful people!

Sincerely,
Rachel